Welcome to SE-HUB Inititaive for youth social entrepreneurship and social innovation in the citizen sector!
SE-HUB stands for “Empowering Change makers: Youth Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation in the Citizen Sector” – an international project that supports youth and youth organizations in becoming more aware and skilled to lead social entrepreneurial ventures and to apply social innovations in their communities. In the end, the project will improve the effectiveness of youth work and will fostering the viability of youth organisations.
On our project’s board, we have two European, two Latin American and two African organizations that brought to life valuable social initiatives. This an excellent starting point and we hope to be able to showcase more good changes that resulted from our cooperation.
Se-HUB is implemented with the support of Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission.
- Luiz Mileck (Co-founder Locavorista) opened the meeting telling about his academic and professional career, and how it is connected with his business with purpose, the Locavorista. […]
- Alexandre Amorim started his presentation telling about the foundation of ASID, which was inspired on his sister, who is living with Down syndrome and autism. He […]
- Tzvetalina Genova (Chairperson of the Managing Board of the International Management Institute and General Coordinator of the SE-HUB Project) briefly introduced herself and then told a […]
- The event was opened with a brief introduction by Rulian Maftum from Impact HUB. Then, the participants were invited to reflect and share their thoughts about […]
- The event was opened with an introduction of the guests from Instituto Legado – James Marins, Ágatha Rocha and Daniela Nunes. Prof. James talked about the […]
- The second session of SE-HUB Youth Coaching took place in Kalamata, Greece. We were engaged in many learning-by-doing activities that shall be instrumental in delivering peer coaching and multiplication trainings in each SE-HUB country.
- The International Management Institute hosts the Varna Session of the training for trainers „SE-HUB Youth Coaching“. It shall gather over 20 participants from Bulgaria, Brazil, Mexico, Namibia and South Africa who will learn how to use SE-HUB resources to conduct local training on social entrepreneurship and social innovations for youth
- University of Colima was the host of the University of Colima (UCOL) hosted the inaugurating event of SE-HUB that gathered over 20 youth workers, educators and activists from Bulgaria, Greece, Namibia, South Africa, Mexico and Brazil.