Welcome to SE-HUB Inititaive for youth social entrepreneurship and social innovation in the citizen sector!
SE-HUB stands for “Empowering Change makers: Youth Social Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation in the Citizen Sector” – an international project that supports youth and youth organizations in becoming more aware and skilled to lead social entrepreneurial ventures and to apply social innovations in their communities. In the end, the project will improve the effectiveness of youth work and will fostering the viability of youth organisations.
On our project’s board, we have two European, two Latin American and two African organizations that brought to life valuable social initiatives. This an excellent starting point and we hope to be able to showcase more good changes that resulted from our cooperation.
Se-HUB is implemented with the support of Erasmus+ Programme of the European Commission.
Students Interested in the Social Entrepreneurship Took Part in “Youth with a Mission” Training SessionsThe second youth coaching training session in the field of social entrepreneurship took place today. Our participants were Erasmus + exchange students, who study different subjects, […]
- The coordinating partner in the project, International Management Institute, begins a series of 5 training sessions, entitled “Youth with a Mission”. The first activity took place […]
- On 26 November 2019 IMI’s team was pleased to join in the round table discussion “Cross-sectoral Partnership for Social Change: Social Entrepreneurship as an Alternative Solution for Youth Unemployment”.
- After an exciting week in Varna, full of inspiring discussions, meetings and mutual learning, SE-HUB team moves southwards to Kalamata.
- We have promised you that the “SE-HUB Youth Coaching” will be an interesting and active training of trainers and now let see what it will be about.
- The second session of SE-HUB Youth Coaching took place in Kalamata, Greece. We were engaged in many learning-by-doing activities that shall be instrumental in delivering peer coaching and multiplication trainings in each SE-HUB country.
- The International Management Institute hosts the Varna Session of the training for trainers „SE-HUB Youth Coaching“. It shall gather over 20 participants from Bulgaria, Brazil, Mexico, Namibia and South Africa who will learn how to use SE-HUB resources to conduct local training on social entrepreneurship and social innovations for youth
- University of Colima was the host of the University of Colima (UCOL) hosted the inaugurating event of SE-HUB that gathered over 20 youth workers, educators and activists from Bulgaria, Greece, Namibia, South Africa, Mexico and Brazil.