BENVINDO AO SE-HUB INICIATIVA PARA O EMPREENDEDORISMO SOCIAL JOVEM E INOVAÇÃO SOCIAL NO SETOR DO CIDADÃO!
SE-HUB significa: “Empoderando Criadores de Mudanças: Empreendimento Social Jovem e Inovação Social no Setor do Cidadão” – um projeto internacional que apoia a juventude e organizações de jovens a se tornarem mais conscientes e capacitados para liderar empreendimentos sociais e aplicar inovações sociais em suas comunidades. No final, o projeto melhorará a eficácia do trabalho do jovem e promoverá a viabilidade de organizações de jovens.
No quadro do nosso projeto, temos 2 organizações Europeias, 2 Latino-Americanas e 2 Africanas, que eram vida a importantes iniciativas sociais. Este é um excelente ponto de partida e esperamos poder mostrar mais boas mudanças resultantes de nossa cooperação.
O SЕ-HUB é implementado com o suporte do Programa Erasmus+ da Comissão Europeia.
- On 26 November 2019 IMI’s team was pleased to join in the round table discussion “Cross-sectoral Partnership for Social Change: Social Entrepreneurship as an Alternative Solution for Youth Unemployment”.
- After an exciting week in Varna, full of inspiring discussions, meetings and mutual learning, SE-HUB team moves southwards to Kalamata.
- We have promised you that the “SE-HUB Youth Coaching” will be an interesting and active training of trainers and now let see what it will be about.
- Our international training "SE-HUB Youth Coaching" shall happen from 28.10.2019 to 7.11.2019 in Varna (Bulgaria) and Kamata (Greece).
- We are have gathered an interesting collection of good practices of social entrepreneurship and social innovation from all over the world. Soon it will be available as a MobileApp and а Youth Coaching ToolBox.
- The second session of SE-HUB Youth Coaching took place in Kalamata, Greece. We were engaged in many learning-by-doing activities that shall be instrumental in delivering peer coaching and multiplication trainings in each SE-HUB country.
- The International Management Institute hosts the Varna Session of the training for trainers „SE-HUB Youth Coaching“. It shall gather over 20 participants from Bulgaria, Brazil, Mexico, Namibia and South Africa who will learn how to use SE-HUB resources to conduct local training on social entrepreneurship and social innovations for youth
- University of Colima was the host of the University of Colima (UCOL) hosted the inaugurating event of SE-HUB that gathered over 20 youth workers, educators and activists from Bulgaria, Greece, Namibia, South Africa, Mexico and Brazil.